Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, June 24, 2009



Picture-of-the-day :
D ( :D ) got me this eyemask (if thats what you call it)
after learning about my insomnia. Kawaii desho?? :)
Anyway, I wonder if it really works (prevent insomnia)?

Been suffering from insomnia these days,
(no idea why either) and though I'll start
rolling on the bed at 3am, I would only fall
asleep at around 6am. T-T. How am I going
to wake up on time when school starts? :(

Anddd. I can't believe the holidays are coming
to an end soon. No idea what I've spent my time
on, but definitely not on something efficient. Can
I have my superrr long holidays now?~ D:


♥ 8:39 PM